We offer different payment plans to both our domestic as well as our international customers to choose from.
Domestic customers have the following options to choose from:
- Cash on Delivery (available all across Pakistan)*
- Direct payment through Credit/Debit card (Both Visa and Master cards) at the time of checkout.
- Cash Deposit/ Online Bank Transfer
Domestic customers also have the option of advance payment of either 100% or 50%. In the case of 100% advance payment, you can either pay via bank transfer or through mobile wallet services like Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, or Omni, etc.
As far as 50% goes, you can pay half in advance via bank transfer or using one of the mobile wallet services and the rest of the payment in cash when your delivery arrives.
*Only domestic customers have the privilege of paying via COD, not international customers.To avail COD, please make sure to select ‘cash on delivery’ at checkout and make sure to carefully check the original receipt and only pay the exact amount mentioned on your order’s receipt, on arrival.
International customers have the following options to choose from:
Cash on Delivery (available all across Pakistan)*
Direct payment through Credit/Debit card (Both Visa and Master cards) at the time of checkout.
Cash Deposit/ Online Bank Transfer
- Your order’s processing will start as soon as your payment has been cleared
- We do not accept cheques or gift cards at all (for both domestic and international customers).
Credit/Debit Card Safety
We guarantee you that all payment methods used at Ketifapk are secure, including paying via credit/debit card or bank transfer. We strongly value all sensitive information given for the process to proceed. You can safely enter all your card details to pay for your order.
After selectingyour desired payment method, proceed to the next page and enter your card details. To enhance the transaction security further, you might be required to register some extra information;these details are usually requested by your card issuer directly to identify you as an authorized user of the card used.
- We strongly value the privacy and confidentiality of customers.
- Our company has a firm policy of verifying before processing the order and issuing a ticket (receipt). The verification process might take some time. Kindly bear with us meanwhile.
- Internet Fraud is a crime. Therefore, to maintain maximum security as well as prevent any shams, all customers using a credit or debit card will be liable for verification and authorization of the card.
- We assure you that no third party will be involved in collecting, processing, or storing your personal information given during the payment process. This information may include names, account numbers, phone numbers, social security numbers, or even addresses, etc.
- Though, credit/debit card transcriptions are instantly shown upon authorization; you will also be issued an online invoice/ticket well as receive a confirmation email, after checking out.
For more information feel free to contact us on